Gardeners, Farmers, Commercial Growers are choosing biodegradable plant pots, and prefer CowPots.
For small and large scale production of flowering annuals, herbs, vegetables and more. Get the leading edge for growing prize-winning giant pumpkins! Start plants earlier, with the versatility of translating to step-up containers or into the field or greenhouse. From Allium to Bare roots, Cucurbit, Garlic and Pansies to Rosemary and Tomatoes, CowPots are the sustainable and renewable biodegradable plant pots for a wide range of crops and planting practices.
If you’re wondering:
- which biodegradable plant pot style would best suit your seeds, bulbs or plants? Visit the product specifications for guidance on suggested sizes for planting practices and products.
- what customers are saying about growing in CowPots, selling live goods in CowPots or adding CowPots to their biodegradable plant pots section in their store or garden center? Read the reviews.
- how CowPots will fare during the growing season and how long it will take to break down, read more about growing in biodegradable pots and about decomposition.
- where to buy CowPots online? Visit our where to buy page to find wholesale and retail vendors.
- read blog post by Gardener’s Supply Company on why you should start seeds in CowPots.